- Supposed to give 12 hrs matte yet luminous finish. I would say it provides a slightly dewy finish but doesn't quite last the 12 hours stated. It was good for about 8 hrs on my normal/combo skin.
- feels soft and lightweight on skin and gives a silky velvety texture.
- acts as a primer and foundation with its volatile oils spheres that helps to stabilise the foundation on application.
- The soufflé texture have a balling up feeling before melting and then blending into skin, something that I don't dig.
- I found it hard to spread with fingers even though it is supposed to melt on finger, buffer brushes seem to work better with this product.
- gave small smoothing and pore erasing effect for me. It did not accentuate it either.
- light coverage which can isn't too buildable. It provides inadequate coverage for those us with more problems than just skintone unevenness.
- limited colour range - only 6 colours are available in Australia but they are forgiving colours due to their sheerness and blends into skin and provides a decent colour match (slightly pink on my skin).
- did not really help with shine control as marketed
- jar packaging with screw top lid can become quite un-hygienic after use, pumps or tubes for me please.
|shade 230 Golden Honey on NC30 skin|
I prefer cream or liquid foundations which gives more coverage. Those blessed with naturally flawless skin will love its lightweight and silky texture and the primer & foundation-in-one formula.
Rating: 6.5/10 RRP A$34.95