Bloom's Natalie must have heard me cursing one too many times and has answered my prayers by coming up with an ingenious multi-function product.
- wonderfully creamy and hydrating lipstick on one end and high shine lipgloss on the other.
- Light vanilla scented (yum!) & contains moisturising jojoba and mandarin essential oils. Lip gloss has added shine and conditioning macadamia oil.
- each tube has perfectly matched colours paired for you so you don't have no guess work required for a perfect pout. How brilliant!
- lip products can be used alone or together for an even more.
- Being a duo product, the packaging is slightly bulkier than your traditional single lippy or gloss. It makes it even easier to find in my handbag and I only need to look for one item!
Forgive and Forget: soft dusty rose lip colour with a pale sorbet pink gloss
You & Me: vibrant orange coral lip colour with tangerine pink gloss
How they Performed
- Creamy and hydrating with medium buildable coverage.
- Applies silky smooth on lips with a satin finish with pearliness noticeable only in the full sunlight.
- Easily lasts for 3 hours before needing any touch ups.
- Brilliant shine with micro shimmer that gives lips a plumping 3D effect - perfect for that sultry pout!
- smooth non-tacky formula that's not too sticky - it's not exactly boyfriend friendly yet (they tend to hate glosses with passion) but your hair won't hate your lips as much when the wind sweeps it across your face.
- provided a sheer hint of colour when worn alone and added depth and richness to colour when layered over matching lipstick.
|From top - You and Me, Forgive and Forget; worn layered with gloss|
Forgive and Forget is soft and wistful - great for pretty feminine looks paired with a hint of peach blush and soft neutral eyes while You & Me will give a slightly more bold look that goes well with smokey eyes.
I cannot pick a favourite between the two and would probably love the rest of the line too.
Available in 6 wonderful irresistible shades with cute names like Rain & Puddles and Moon & Stars - they all looks and sound so good I want them all. I am glad I didn't write off Bloom just because I had a bad experience with one of its product (b Collection nail lacquers) as I would definitely go out and buy these lip duos.
Rating: 9/10. Great product with practical multi-functional design - what's not to love? RRP A$28 at Myer, David Jones, Bloom's Chapel St Flagship store or online now.
This product was sent for consideration.