Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh
- Comes in a 350ml bottle so you're sure to get many washes
- clean skin naturally with no soap, sulfates or parabens
- full of moisturising ingredients like coconut & sunflower oil and glycerin to soften skin
- contains de-odorising rosemary extract and refreshing peppermint oil
How it performed
- Love the peppermint scent and it feels very invigorating - the perfect wake up call during morning showers
- The light-weight gel didn't lather up as much as other body washes so you may feel its not doing enough cleansing but it does.
- Very mild body wash that leaves skin feeling soft and clean.
- Non-irritating so good for those who are eczema prone.
Overall this is an indulgent body wash is on the pricier side but it leaves your skin feeling and looking softer over time with its caring natural ingredients. If you need the foamy lather to feel like it's doing a true clean, you may want to skip this and try something else. But with something smelling so fresh, why would you?
Rating: 7/10. RRP A$19.95 at David Jones, Myer and selected pharmacies.
I received this as part of my loyalty reward from Beautyheaven