Nivea Visage Young: Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser (natural)
- Marketed towards the younger age groups (teens to early 20s) who generally have supple & well hydrated skin so only need minimal boost in hydration levels.
- Light fresh scent - has a pleasant citrusy smell to cream.
- lightweight oil-free formula, dries and absorbs into very quickly so need quick actions to blend into skin before product dries.
- Non-pore clogging formula is great for oily and problem prone skins.
- Provides a matte finish. Initially very orange with a pink beige base on my medium skin, after a few minutes of settling down, it does adapt better to my skin tone and provides coverage akin to wearing a sheer foundation.
- Can accentuate dry patches on skin with its pigment and its low hydration properties.
|L-R: Be Beautiful!, Q10 Anti-wrinkle|
- There is no SPF rating in this product which is a shame, young skin needs sun protection too so that's a big minus from me. It mentions there are UVA/UVB filters but it's unlikely to be at a high enough level to warrant leaving out a separate sunscreen application.
- Natural tint was not so natural on my skin. The formula is more opaque for Be Beautiful! tinted moisturiser than the Q10 tinted day wear and being not as sheer, was harder to match my skin tone - it also has a pink/beige undertone and would suit those which such colourings while the Q10 tinted day wear is more versatile and would complement both cool or warm skin tones.
- Obviously not as hydrating or rich as the Q10 tinted day wear, but given its younger market audience, this is not a negative since skin has different needs according to our age.
|L-R: Be Beautiful!, Q10 anti-wrinkle. Q10 complements me more.|
Rating: 6.5/10. RRP A$9.95 at supermarkets, Priceline and leading pharmacies.