So when a product name contains the word 'miracle', of course I do a double take and had to check it out myself.
Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment
|Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment Ingredients|
- Designed to be incorporated into your regular hair care regime, this weekly product is a cream treatment for use after shampoo and conditioner
- Comes in 15ml tubes with twist off cap. If you have shorter hair, a tube will easily last 2 treatments. Longer or thicker hair will probably use it all up in one go.
- Promises to repairs breakages & damages with amino pro-vitamins and vitamin E and prevent further damage.
- Penetrates hair and hydrates it from the inside.
- Smooth down hair culticle with ingredients that mimics natural hair cuticle to smooth it down
How it Performed
- After 1 use, hair was smoother and silkier to touch. Fly-aways were tamed and hair felt lightweight but full of body.
- After a week of use, there were much less hair breakages/fallout when brushing hair (about 60% reduction using my non-scientific judgement).
- No addition to new split ends.
- Everyday feels like a good hair day and hair was more managable and not prone to frizz.
- Increased shine and health in hair.
Rating: 9.5/10. Inexpensive and readily available, this should be added as a weekly treatment if you hair feels slightly stressed and is prone to breakage. RRP A$7.99 for 3 x15ml at leading supermarkets and pharmacies.
I requested and received this product from Proctor & Gamble as part of a recent nationwide promotion.