Maybelline Expert EyeStudio Quad - Give Me Gold
- 4 thoughtfully co-ordinated colours in a slimline plastic compact that can easily be thrown into the travel makeup bag for on-the-go applications and touch ups.
- Shades include a champagne beige, golden yellow, copper-bronze and a mid earthy brown. All shades except the copper-bronze contain fine irridecent shimmer which gives it the sparkly look while the copper-bronze is more a metallic frost finish. The palette may not be for you if you don't like shimmer but who doesn't like a bit of shimmer?
- These colours work so well together and definitely neutral enough to wear to work during the day but can be intensified with using a wet brush/applicator for bolder looks at night. The copper-bronze is my favourite for all over lid colour with the brown for the crease work.
- The texture is smooth and buttery soft, it really was a dream to apply and blend with.
- Pigmenation was rich and quite long lasting even without primer. This silk infused formula would definitely give the higher end products out there a run for their money. What's best is that they are available in 12 different shades so there's almost endless possibilities with creating different looks.
|Give Me Gold in natural light, no primer|
Rating: 9/10. RRP A$16.95 at Priceline and leading pharmacies. Even more a bargain when they are on sale.
Do you like this cheap and cheerful post? Let me know and if interest is there, I'll do a series of them for holiday gifting ideas.
This product was received at the MBBE event.