These body washes are the latest addition to Lux's body wash range and are soap free and pH balanced. Usually I provide ingredients listings of the prorducts but these shower washes come in clear bottles and I can't photograph the ingredients writing clearly without the product inside obscuring it. If I find a way, I'll come back later and update this post.
Lux Shea Exfoliating Scrub Body Wash
- Smells delicious, almost like chocolate caramel syrup. I was worried that it would smell like washing myself with candy syrup but surprisingly the scent is more watered down with a nutty hint during use - I actually really liked it :)
- Contains micro-beads to gently exfoliate and reveal more poslished skin while shea butter and sunflower oil sooth and hydrates to keep skin soft.
- Gave a good creamy lather like any good shower gel would.
- I left the shower feeling refreshed, clean and well moisturised. This is fast becoming my new favourite shower wash.
- Pina colada anyone? Definitely sent me into tropical island fantasy overdrive. The scent is very refreshing during use with the citrus overtones coming through.
- Contains mango and grapefruit oils to moisturise skin and condition
- Mr. Yoyo loves this to wake him up in morning showers with its fruity scent and rich lathering formula that left his skin nice and smooth.
Rating: 9/10. Affordable everyday luxuries that gives a 'scentual' experience during shower times.RRP A$5.99 for 400ml. Available in supermarkets, pharmacies and Priceline now.
These products were sent for review.