Natio’s Colour collection just got bigger and better with the launch of the Berry Beautiful collection earlier this month.
This limited edition collection captures the change to bolder colours for the Autum/Winter season featuring fresh pink undertones and deep berry shades to suit all tastes. The Berry You collection includes 2 mineral colour palettes, 2 lip colours in Baby Berry and Velvet berry, 2 nail colours in Berry You and very Berry, a liquid eye liner in Midnight Berry and a super long lash mascara in black
You know my love for palettes so I'm swatching this from the collection first.
These eye/cheek/lip colour palettes come in 2 shade choices – Berry Soft, a fresh palette containing soft pink eye shades and lighter lip colours that for those after soft romantic looks that suit daytime wears and Deep Berry which features bolder deeper berry shades for lips and warmer deep shades for dramatic eyes for when you want to turn up the drama. Both compacts contain the same shades for the blusher and bronzer.
Soft Berry Mineral Colour Palette
Lip glow #1 is a pearly shell pink
Lip gloss in lily is light shimmery pink shade
Lip glow in #3 is a warm shimmery peach colour
sunswept bronzer is a golden peach bronze shade,
warm day – pink is a cool pale pink colour enhancer and highlighter for the cheeks for those with darker skintones. I like combining the 2 shades to create a contoured look.
fresh beige – a shimmery taupe beige for highlighting,
fresh deep pink – a mid cool pink for all over lid colour,
soft day brown – a mid warm brown that is great for contour and crease work.
Deep Berry Mineral Colour Palette
Lip glow in #2 is a pearly cashmere beige
Lip gloss in grape is pale shimmery berry grape shade
Lip glow in #5 is a shimmery rose berry colour
Sunswept bronzer is a golden peach bronze shade,
warm day –pink is a cool pale pink colour enhancer and highlighter for the cheeks for those with darker skintones.
Subtle glamour - a shimmery light gold beige that is amazing as a brow highlighter.
Smokey eyes brown – a mid cool brown with shimmer for contouring and lid work
Smokey eyes black – a shimmery black that adds depth and dimensions.
|Deep Berry swatch - indoor white light on NC30 skin|
My initial thoughts on these palettes
- Harmonious colours that complements each other perfectly and take all the guess work out for you when deciding on makeup looks this season.
- These mineral colours are soft and silky to apply with no fall out experienced. All have fine shimmer in the eye shadows that enhances and add dimensions to looks.
- The mineral blush and bronzer work very well together to give a defined contoured glowy look.
- The palette has 2 sponge tip applicators and a mini blush brush in a handy glossy slimline compact with a large mirror. It is very sturdy and clicks when shut tightly and would easily takes a few knocks in the handbag with no issues.
- Both palettes are very versatile and wearable colours and would work well on almost any complexion. They are great quality in terms of pigmentation, blendability it is quite hard for me to pick a favourite.
- My only gripe is that the lip colours are quite sheer so I use them more as a lip gloss than anything else. These shades are from their permanent minerals range.
RRP A$24.95 at your nearest Myer, David Jones or selected pharmacy Natio counter.
These products were provided for consideration.