Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour - Morrocan Rouge
- A deepened berry plum shade with micro -shimmer, Morrocan Rouge adds a nice shine to lips and gives a satin finish. It is slightly blue based and would suit both warm or cool skin tones.
- Strongly pigmented and gives full coverage in one swipe when applied directly from the tube.
- Creamy, and glides on like a dream, I love the signature vanilla scent although you won't be able to taste it on your lips. Lips can also start to feel dry after an hour or 2 due to it's lightweight non-hydrating formula.
- This colour does stain lips but when it wears off after a good 3-4 hours, freshen it up with a slick of gloss to get sultry stained lips.
- Those who are uncomfortable with deep colours can apply this shade with a lip brush to control the level of coverage and make it more wearable.
|Indoor light, on NC30 skin|
What shade do you like to wear to feel strong and powerful?
RRP A$65 at David Jones stores or David Jones Online |US$45 at Sephora.com, Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus | £36 In the UK from Harrods and Selfridges.
This product was sent for consideration.