For the past 2 weeks, I’ve notice that my hair has gone super brittle and the ends are snapping off during brushing. It could only be due to the recent heat styling I’ve been subjecting my hair to – the VS Sassoon magic wand’s curls were too alluring for me and now I’m paying the price.
Other than applying copious amounts of hair masks and staying away from the curling wand, I've grabbed a couple of hair treatments to try fix the problem.
Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair Leave-in Fluid - RRP A$20.95
- This wonder cream does all the heavy duty repair work. It can be applied to dry or towel-dried hair, it becomes my instant repair cream whenever I see hair looking frail and fried.
- A sensual earthy fragrance of sandalwood, this light fluid is a gel consistency make it very easy to distribute through hair, and with silk proteins, the instant microfluid technology means it starts working on hair immediately.
- I love working this into the ends to give it back some life and look soft and silky again.
- Doesn't add weight or stickiness to hair, I find it also has some frizz taming properties and protects stressed hair from further damage.
- Leaves hair smooth, soft and hydrated and deeply nourished.
For a lustrous shine, I finish off with Goldwell Kerasilk Instant silk fluid - RRP A$23.95
- This is more of a thicker and more smoothing fluid than the rich repair leave in cream. It has a very slippery feeling from the dimethicone in the formula to coat and smooth down hair.
- Seals in moisture and gives an anti-frizz effect and has hydrolysed silk nourish and replenish hair and is suitable for all hair types.
- Applied onto semi-dry or dried hair, I use this more as a finishing and touch up serum to maintain shine and gloss.
If you have damaged hair, I highly reccommend the Dualsensse Rich Repair leave-in cream fluid to nurture your hair back to health.
Goldwell products is available at selected salons across the country. Call 1800-506-060 for your nearest stocklist.
These products were sent for consideration.