Now if you're like me and dislike that burning sensation from conventional mouth washes, there is good news. Listerine has come up with the latest version that guarantees to be as effective as without the stinging burning feel.
- This is a non alcoholic version of its brothers and cousins out in the market, and is a less intense version of the original mouth wash.
- Comes in slender bottle with a screw-down twist cap so it's easily to find room in the bathroom cabinet to store and is child-proof so little kiddies don't drink this up like they would cordial syrup.
- Despite containing zero alcohol and being milder, it was still quite strong in intensity with a very refreshing minty taste. I find it easier to gargle for the whole 30 seconds with this mouth wash.
- Provides the same protection as the full strength mouth washes with fluoride to help strengthen teeth enamel and freshen breath.
- I find that using mouth wash also helps my mouth ulcers when I get them heal much faster and sting less than normal.
RRP 250ml A$5.49 | 500ml A$8.39 at supermarkets and most pharmacies now.
This product was received as part of BeautyHeaven's trial team.