Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash - 150ml
- Creamy and gel like in texture, this cleanser is extra gentle on skin as it's been formulated for dry and sensitive skin types.
- Comes with the signature Nivea cream scent and has almond oil and calendula extract which moisturises and soothes irritations.
- Has tiny pink spheres of moisture beads that burst on pressure to deliver added moisture so there is never any dry tight feeling after washing.
- This gentle cleanser washes more like a creamy cleansing milk and doesn't lather up at all which I'm preferring these days as I find them not as drying on skin.
- I use this in mornings and after removing makeup at night and it leaves skin soft, smooth, hydrated and refreshed afterwards.
In a nutshell: At a great price, I can see this being added permanently to my facial wash collections I have on rotation. RRP A$9.98
Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Scrub -75ml
- This is a gel textured cleanser with blue micro-bead full of pro-vitamin B5 that bursts upon contact to moisturise skin and whilst the crystalline particles effectively exfoliate and help dislodge dead cells on the top layer of skin.
- With a pleasant light refreshing fragrance, it actually reminds me of the Hazaline snow scent that I love so much.
- Not too harsh, the scrubbing particles are very fine so I didn't find this irritated my skin when its rubbed in gentle circular motions or experience any dryness after using the product. In fact, my skin always feel hydrated afterwards.
- Recommended for use 2-3 times a week, I actually use this in mornings every second day to help keep any dry patches and flakey skin under control.
Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - 150ml
- This gel cleanser doesn't lather up so is great for anyone who doesn't like foaming type cleansers. Contains lotus extract, vitamin B5 and E to hydrate, it gently cleanses skin of dirt, oil, grime and light makeup without stripping moisture levels or drying it up and giving that tight skin feeling.
- On its own, it doesn't clean off heavy makeup effectivly enough without a second wash so I would advise getting into the good habit of removing makeup first as that's the primary job of a makeup remover, not a cleanser.
- Again with the signature Nivea scent, this what I call a good a basic cleanser that is suitable for daily use on normal and oily skin types. I like this cleanser but I do find it a bit plain and not that refreshing as the product claims so would like to see it jazzed up with a special scent for a more invigorating feel.
I love the packaging of these affordable 3 cleansers as it makes them so easy to use. My favourite would have to be cleansing cream wash followed by the exfoliating scrub. It leaves my skin incredibly soft and smooth and I just love squishing those micro-beads during a wash!
Nivea cleansers are available in supermarkets, Priceline, Kmart, Target, Big W and selected pharmacies.
These featured products were provided for consideration during the ABBW.