I’m a big advocate for finding the right product to nourish and pamper your skin because after all, it is the canvas for which your makeup goes on and it’s not in the best condition, not even the most expert techniques and professional cosmetics will bring out the best of it if it’s not looked after on a daily basis.
So what better way than to give my readers a chance to try one of the skincare brands that I’ve been enjoying over the past month.
Okoii, the natural handmade skincare brand which I showcased last week has kindly agreed to sponsor this latest giveaway.
Okoii produces natural skincare products inspired from the orient using ingredients like green tea, rice bran, camellia oil and all is freshly made so you know only the finest product at best potency is used for your skin.
What you can win
As unique as Okoii is, so are the prizes. There will be two winners. The winners will each be able to choose their own prize from the any of Okoii’s skincare offering so that it can be tailored to their skin conditions.
That means you can try the hydrating camellia and rose floral cream if you have dry sensitive skin or an oil controlling green tea deep cleansing face masque or if you can’t decide, you can choose the starter set for sample sizes of products for you to try the Okoii range out.
Plus the winners will also receive a deluxe sample size of the rice bran facial soap, one of my favourite facial cleansing products out there.
How to enter
How to enter
- Follow Okoii Beauty on twitter (@okoii_nsc) and tweet "I’m entering @lilpil99’s competition for fresh handmade skincare from @okoii_nsc"
- Be a follower of this blog Things I Love (TIL) via Google Friend Connect. + 1 entry.
- Subscribe to this blog (TIL) via email. +1 entry.
- Comment on this post to tell me what you what product you would love to try most from Okoii's skincare range. +1 entry.
- The giveaway will run until Friday 28th October 23:59 AEST and is open only to Australian residents (sorry international readers, next one will include you).
- There is a maximum of 4 entries per person. Failure to follow instructions will invalidate the entry and not be counted towards the giveaway.
- Two winners will be selected via a random number generator and their twitter/GFC user names announced on this blog by 31st October.