Or you have some dark marks from new scars you would like to fade?
How about stretch marks? What wouldn’t you give to make those lines fade away right?
Given I tick all the above, I’m always looking for products to address my conditions. So when I had the opportunity to try new product that claims to improve the appearance of stretch marks and scars, restores the skin moisture level and even help with minimising the appearance of wrinkles, it sounded too good to pass up. Was it as good as its claims? Let me share my experience with you.
Busby Pure Tissue Oil
- Core ingredients in this product are grape seed oil, rose hip oil, vitamin E and avocado oil which are high in linoleic acid, omega-3 and omega-6 acids, all known elements that help to promote collagen production for healthy firm skin as well as anti-oxidants that help to fight off free-radicals.
- Despite being an oil, it is amazingly light and absorbs instantly with a pleasant and light fragrance. It is light enough to be used on the body and face if required.
- I used the oil on my body as I don’t have dry skin on my face. Immediate results with use are re-hydrated skin with the skin’s moisture barrier is boosted as the oil creates a fine film to improve the skin’s moisture retention levels.
- Over week, skin was softer, smoother and less prone to dryness. There were no changes in scars or stretch marks. I can't comment on wrinkle reduction as I don't have wrinkles in my body, but with any oil, I would see it plumping up the skin area to improve its appearance upon use.
- After six weeks of use, the scar above my knee where I had a big gash last year is a lot fainter. The skin around it is also baby smooth and better in texture. I can see this being very good for healing scars and burns.
|The scar above my knee|
This oil has been a pleasant surprise oil for me. It isn’t a miracle product but gives hope that with longer term committed use, I’ll see more fading in my scars and further improvements in my stretch marks.
Busby Pure Tissue Oil 100ml RRP A$17.95 at selected pharmacies.
Are you interested in trying the oil yourself?Well you’re in luck as I have 3 bottles to giveaway. All you neeed to do is comment on this post and tell me what you hope this oil to improve for you most.
Be quick as this giveaway closes midnight Monday 19th December AEST.
- Entry is open to all Australian readers or readers with an Australian address.
- Winners must leave their name in the comment to be identifiable (eg. their Google Connect Username). All entries that cannot be verified uniquely will be invalidated.
- Limite of one entry per reader.
- The 3 best answers as judged by writing creativity will be chosen as the winners.The judge's decision will be final and no correspondance will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced on Twitter and this blog on 23rd December.
- The prize will be sent to the winners by the promoter in January 2012.