Today I’ll share with you one of the lip liners she recommended me.
MAC Lip Pencil Dervish
A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. They are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. The colour of Lip Pencils is protected by Vitamin E, which acts as an anti-oxidant. Lip Pencils can be worn alone, with Lipstick, or Lipglass.
|Dervish on NC30 skin|
- This cool dusty rose colour is an understated pink shade with a brown beige undertone. I detected micro gold shimmers from it when looking closely but this would not visible to others.
- Dervish is a my-lips-but-better shade, it doesn’t give the distinct line look and enhances lip to give a fuller look without ever looking too obvious.
- Works well on pigmented lips, even where I have darker edges around my lips, it really evens out the lip tones well.
- Dervish works well as a soft base for lip glosses, especially those that don’t have a lot of pigment. It is a very versatile lip liner and can be used with cool pinks , peachy or brown based lip sticks.
- The lead is not too hard that it tugs, instead, it glides on easily and last several hours without feeling dry at all.
RRP A$30 | US$14 from MAC counters. I bought this for A$18 at the Estee Lauder staff shop.