|back of applique; front showing design; cut to size for my lips|
Tips on applying and wearing violent lips
- Measure and cut them to size, cut a bit off at a time as you can trim more but can't add back if you over trim.
- You can carefully trim the top of lip and the bottom of the lower lip applique to make it more contoured to your natural lip line but again, cut a little at a time.
- Don't get these babies wet before taking the clear backing is off - otherwise the paper backing will fall off and the tattoo is stuck to the clear side, meaning you will not be able to apply your lip tattoos and will have to start over with a new one.
- Excessive widening of lips will stretch the tattoo and cause 'cracks' so that your natural lip colour will show through. Minimise this by avoid opening your mouth too wide during talking or eating.
- Although it doesn't dry out lips, the tattoo feels tight on lips so make sure to slick on a clear lipgloss to keep lips mositurised and to prevent it from cracking.
- Violent lips survives through drinking ok but I wouldn't recommend to eat with it as I found that the wear greatly diminishes after that. These will last 2-3 hours quite nicely before the 'cracks' shows too much but you can get away with more than 4 hours wear before it starts to look messy if you don't eat.
|My Oi Oi Oi statement lips|
Fun to wear and sure to get you noticed, I now have a renewed interest in temporary tattoos since primary school years as these look amazing for parties and social gatherings.
RRP A$14.95 for a pack of 3 lip tattoos at Priceline stores
This featured product was provided for consideration.