This is why being sun smart is a 365 day task, and not just during hot sunny day. I’ve made a habit to use at least an SPF on my face everyday, and when I’m in short sleeved clothing or skirts, my exposed skin is covered up in SPF 30+ products.
To help you too get into good habits, Dermalogica is sponsoring a giveaway to win a Daylight Defence kit that will ensure you are protected daily from top to toe.
1. Solar Defense Booster SPF 30+ -10 ml
This light non-greasy cream can be used on its own or you can mix it into your skincare or even foundation to increase the SPF factor of your favourite beauty product. The best thing is it is easily to mix into water or oil based products and it doesn’t leave any signs of the dreaded white cast on skin – definitely a favourite of mine in the kit.
2. Multivitamin Body block SPF 20
A cocktail of vitamins and moisturising ingredients, this lavender scented light body sunscreen not only protects you from the sun, it also boosts your skin’s moisture level to keep you hydrated and prevents sun related pre-mature aging. I never leave home without it for the past month.
3. Solar shield SPF 15 - 8g
A waxy stick that resembles a lip balm, it's great to use on areas that need water resistant protection like lips, or ears. With a light menthol taste it can give you protection in waters for up to 80 minutes so make sure to slip this into the beach bag the next time you head out.
4. After sun Repair - 38 ml
This is a cooling and soothing cucumber, lavender and algae extract infused gel lightly rehydrates skin without leaving any residues. It also helps too cool down skin and repair any sun over-exposure during the day.
To win this pack all you need to do is: (Now Closed)
- Subscribe to this Blog (Things I Love) via email.
- Comment on the form below and tell me how you have been staying cool this summer and what sun protection have you been using.
- This giveaway will run from 6th February and close on midnight 10th February AEST Australian time.
- This giveaway is only open to Australian residents. Existing subscribers are eligible to enter by leaving a comment that answers the question.
- The winner will be chosen by merit and creativity as judged by me. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered to. The winner will be announced on this blog on week beginning 13th February.
- To increase your chances of winning, you can follow me on twitter and share this completion by re-tweeting “I’ve entered @lilpil99 giveaway to win a @DermalogicaAUS dalight defence pack ”. This will give you an extra entry.
Good Luck beauties!