But let’s face it, unless you are blessed with good genetics/have regular laser surgery/or are just darn lucky, you’re bound to have a few blemishes (pimples, pigmentations, here or there. In short - we all need a bit of a helping hand to look naturally good.
One of the makeup new to the market that promises to do just that is Estee Lauder’s Invisible Fluid makeup.
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup
- Lightweight, silky touch dry finish, this acts more like a light veil on skin that soften imperfections like a good lens on a camera would but still allowing your own skin to peep through.
- It blends easily into skin and imparts a healthy glow to skin (no light-reflecting micro particles here, just a light natural sheen that gently corrects tint, tone and brightness) and with that, helps to freshen the face so it doesn’t look so sallow or tired looking.
- With a new patented technology called IntuiTone, it is meant to give a seamless blend into skin for any skintone regardless of how light are deep coloured you are. The sample I tried was 1CN1, which was one of the lightest shades and unfortunately too light to really blend into my skin naturally. Luckily there are 12 shades available so I think if it was a few shades deeper, I can see it being the perfect colour and tonal match.
- With the coverage greater than a tinted moisturiser but less than a foundation. It can be sheered or layered to give a bit more coverage.
- It won’t cover red marks like pimples or rosacea (you’ll need to help of concealer) for that. But for overall evening out of skintone and light pigmentation, it does a great job.
- Longevity and lasting power was fairly decent for such a lightweight foundation, it lasts for 6-8 hours without much budging or smudging at all in the wet cold and windy Melbourne weather.
- I also like the fact it is so lightweight, I barely remember I have a base makeup on and feel that my skin is able to breathe during the day instead of being suffocated under a thick layer of product.
|swatched on NC30 skin|
But if you can’t bear the thought of going completely naked out on the streets, then Invisible Fluid makeup is your new best friend – no one will know you had a little helping hand to look this good :)
Edit: my perfect match for NC30 skin tone is 3WN1.
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup 30ml – RRP A$68 |US$35. Available now at Estee Lauder counters or online.
This featured product was provided for consideration.